Saturday, October 10, 2009

Narsha Clarifies Her Age

20091010_narshasage_572

Girl group Brown Eyed Girls' member, Narsha, has clarified how old she really is.

On the hit SBS variety show "Strong Heart," every guest must reveal a deeper secret or past in order win the "strong heart" award. Narsha boldly revealed, "I'm actually 29 years old, but I have been publicly saying I am 27." Why would Narsha trick everyone into thinking that she's 27?

Well Narsha, who is currently the main vocalist of the group, stated, "It was unintentional that I deceived some people about my age and now I want to comfortably and publicly clarify what my real age is." In my opinion, 2 years really doesn't make a difference and Narsha is still one of the sexiest singers I have ever seen!

The episode will air on October 13.

Source: allkpop

0 comments: