Sunday, October 11, 2009

SHINee’s Onew Reveals New Look and Solo Song Teaser

shinee
...and dayum, a certain boy group's leader is looking good. Say goodbye to SHINee's Tofu boy and welcome a revamped and resplendent Onew! I'll admit, I've always been more of a 2PM fan than SHINee World... resident (or whatever fan club members call themselves), but these photos are definitely an upgrade.

Shedding the soft and colorful image from before, Onew is revealed sporting a short 'do and exuding a tough charm that has drawn much attention from the public. Check out that porcupine style, it's like the stylist was going for a mohawk but changed his/her mind 30% of the way in. What do you think of the overall concept, yay or nay?

shineeshinee
shineeshineeshinee

SHINee's upcoming 3rd album will also include Onew's first solo track titled "The Name I Loved", which blends the common ballad genre with a hint of alternative rock. The song, which describes the pain of a forbidden love, features the artist Kim Yeon Woo, whom Onew has always respected as a sunbae.

credit: myz0525


Onew expressed, "To work with a respected sunbae like Kim Yeon Woo is truly an honor and I was able to learn a lot from him. I am very thankful that he was able to contribute to my first solo song and I hope many people will enjoy listening to it."
Source: allkpop

0 comments: