Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who’s The Cute Little Kid?

20091008_songjoongki
None other than actor Song Joong Ki of course!

In case you are wondering who he is, he is the MC for KBS 2TV's Music Bank. His child photos were released recently through a magazine called, "i (Child)," in a corner called, "It Star." The photos were revealed along with his stories of growing up when he was a child.

The cute and lovely pictures below shows all the way back when he was a newborn baby, to when he entered his first elementary school. As you look at the pictures, you will notice his cute appearances such as his big round eyes and his smooth and chubby cute skin - which gives all his fans a eye-candy to look at.
20091007_Whos_The_Cute_Little_Kid_fullstory

In the magazine, Song Joong Ki commented things like, "I have a old brother as I am the second child, but my parents always wanted a girl as their second child. So they always used to dress me up beautifully like a girl" as well as, "When I was young, I think I was really quiet and shy - which is totally different compared to now."

Hmm, its just my opinion but he looks different when he was young... Well, I do see some similarities with his eyes... Anyways, all I can say is... Thank goodness I wasn't born as a second child!
Source: allkpop

0 comments: