Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures of f(x) Amber birthday party

20090920_f(x)ambercelebratesreleased_fullstory1
Remember the news about f(x)'s Amber having her 17th birthday party on Music Bank? Well the pictures of their party had been revealed through Amber's me2day.

They had their party in the prep room of Music Bank last Friday, celebrating with Kara (no pictures of them though) - their room mate.

Amber said, "It's my first birthday after debuting.", "I am feeling a lot of love from the fans. I am really happy. It's the first time I have ever gotten these kinds of presents", while also adding, "I am excited about the fan-meeting tonight. These presents are so special to me. Thank you."

It looks like they had fun! Happy belated birthday, Amber!
20090920_f(x)ambercelebratesreleased_fullstory3
20090920_f(x)ambercelebratesreleased_fullstory2

Source: allkpop

0 comments: