Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A.N.JELL’s Beautiful Poster!

20090922_anjellposter
Behold, the poster for the upcoming idol drama "You're Beautiful," featuring A.N.JELL group members: Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hongki (FT Island) and Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue) has just been released.

Lee Hongki is looking mighty heavenly with those wings! I know it's a bit awkward, but I'm sure fan girls don't mind at all, and well, neither do I... yeah, I'm an Lee Hongki fan boy. His music that is, so don't get the wrong idea!

For those of you who haven't been keeping up, A.N.JELL is the idol group that the entire drama will be based on. In fact, they are the top idol group, and since allkpop readers love their idol groups, I'm sure this drama will be a big hit with you all.

The first episode is set to air on October 7th, 2009.
Source. allkpop

0 comments: