Friday, September 25, 2009

Ha Yeon Joo misses Taecyeon and Wooyoung

20090925_inkigayo_572
It has only been a week since Ha Yeon Joo had to cope with hosting Inkigayo on 20th September with guests MCs, in the absence of Taecyeon and Wooyoung of 2PM who has been given a temporary leave of absence.

Ha Yeon Joo has been hosting Inkigayo with Taecyeon and Wooyoung since 26th July but she was by herself on 20th September after it was decided that Taecyeon and Wooyoung will leave the show temporarily, in the aftermath of the Jaebeom incident.

But Ha Yeon Joo is already feeling their absence as she said, "The space left behind by Taecyeon and Wooyoung is very big. They are like giant pillars of support for me and I feel that the emptiness is getting bigger and bigger. It's much harder to host the show alone, compared to when it was with Taecyeon and Wooyoung. I was really deflated on the 20th when I had to interview the many group of singers by myself. But because of that, I feel that I have to improve myself in that aspect. Before Taecyeon and Wooyoung's return, I will work harder to improve myself."

The production team of Inkigayo expressed, "Taecyeon and Wooyoung will not be hosting Inkigayo on 27th September and 4th October. Although we wish for their quick return to the show, there's an agreement with JYP Entertainment that they will be absent until 4th October. What happens after that will be discussed at a later date."
Source: allkpop

0 comments: