Monday, September 21, 2009

Jaebeom Leaves Message for Hottests?

2pm

After all that has happened, there was some temporary joy for Hottests after Jaebeom apparently left a message on 21st September at 6.07pm (KST), on 2PM's Official Daum Cafe. But that joy soon turned to doubt when some Hottests tracked down the ip address and it was discovered that it originated from a computer in Korea, not Seattle.

The majority of Hottests are speculating that someone from within JYP Entertainment might be trying to pull a fast one on the fans, by impersonating Jaebeom, to allay fans' worries and stop the ongoing boycott of 2PM. Others felt that, this might be really a message by Jaebeom and JYPE was just posting it on his behalf.

At this juncture, it's really hard to believe anyone, unless Jaebeom speaks personally.

Jaebeom's (?) message

Everybody.....
I had a reason to leave......
JYP hyung and 2PM members are like family to me.....
They stayed by my side in a tough situation like this.....
I'm already having a hard time.....
Don't make this even harder for me please.....
I'm very sorry to make you guys worry so much....

2pm
Source: allkpop

0 comments: