Tuesday, September 8, 2009

K-Pop Stars Believe In Jaebeom

2pm

After seeing Jonghun of F.T.Island show his support for JaeBeom, we now have Boom, 2AM's Jo Kwon, and fellow 2PM members showing their support as well.

Boom, who became close to all the members of 2PM especially JaeBeom on the show Idol Army expressed his sadness over JaeBeom's departure from 2PM.

He posted on his cyworld:

"My heart is hurting very much
My heart feels like it’s being torn apart because he is a dongseng that I love
Because I believe and love my dongseng I believe that he will return with a better appearance
Today my heart is hurting very much
Jaebeom, hyung will work harder so that when you return I can protect and hug you with a warmer embrace
Please return healthy………
I love you……………..

This brought tears to my eyes because it was very touching. Knowing they had such a great bond makes the situation more depressing than it already is.

Jo Kwon, who practiced with Jaebeom when they were both trainees expressed his grief on his cyworld:

The first song we practiced together..
We felt nervous and excited..

I always pray.
That it won't be such a hard journey..

I believe you will get stronger
because you're my brother.

Of course you can't forget JaeBeom's fellow members. They wrote on their cyworlds too.

Junsu:
Through the wind, fall came.
Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....
The bright blue sky
It keeps making me cry.
Even the sky is making me cry
in the fall of 2009.

His background music on his cyworld is Bad News by Kanye West.

Chansung:

Let's walk together.

WooYoung showed his love for JaeBeom which we reported earlier.

Both WooYoung and Chansung's posts have been removed. The reason is unknown but people believe it is because netizens made some remarks again at the members about JaeBeom.

The more I hear about JaeBeom's situation, the sadder it gets. Everyone makes mistakes and learning from it is what usually happens. But when you're in the limelight you have to choose your words right or you'll be in the spotlight... for all the wrong reasons.

I just hope the best for JaeBeom.
Cr. allkpop

0 comments: