Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Jung Sisters love each other

090913_jungsistersloveeachother_572
f(x) member Krystal did a quick interview while in the waiting room for KBS Music Bank this past week.

The closeness of the sisters' bond was revealed throughout the interview, "'My sister came in person to cheer me on for my first broadcast performance. She gave me a lot of advice."

"'Immediately after our pre-recorded performance, she came to our waiting room and wiped the sweat off of my face. She had this worried expression on her face and said to me, "Your expression isn't good. Work harder on it." I was very thankful to her."

Aww, how cute. But it gets better! The Jung sisters are even telepathic!

'I'm very close to my sister. It seems like we can read each other's minds. We often think of similar things, even though we're at different locations."

But it seems like there are differences:

"Our personalities, though, are a little different. My sister is feminine, while I am more relaxed. My sister makes me feel secure. We haven't seen each other too much recently, but our feelings for each other are the same as always."

SNSD / Girls' Generation's Jessica gathered attention by visiting the MBC Dream Center on the 5th. She was present at f(x)'s Music Core pre-recorded performance in order to cheer for Krystal.
Cr. allkpop

0 comments: