Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Interview with Jaebeom: "I'll be back after I study music"

2pm
At Incheon Airport, inside Gate 24. 2PM's Jaebeom continued to repeat his apologies with his head held low before boarding his plane to Seattle. When the interviewer asked Jay about his plans in America, he talked about 'studying music.' Although he dropped out of the group, his passion for music and determination not to give up showed.
Sports Seoul.com was able to talk to Jaebeom on the 8th 6:10 PM inside the Incheon Airport departure Lounge. The first things out of his mouth was '"I apologize..I'm sorry"

He said "What more can I say? I am just so sorry to the loving fans and the members who had trusted me and followed me." He added, "I am sorry that I had to leave this way, I did not fulfill my responsibilities as a leader and was just a burden, so I decided on leaving the group."

They could tell he was very tired and had gone through a lot in just a few days. His voice was very low/weak. They asked another

When they asked him about his plans in America, he talked about music. He said, "I am planning to study music in America" and "have a time of reflection. I want to show a more mature side both personally and musically."

He also avoided answering questions regarding his plan to return to Korea. His expression showed that it was too early to be discussing about comeback plans. Instead, he expressed, "I want to thank the fans who had come out to the airport," and "I will stay healthy in America. I will come back as a better person."

source: omgkpop

0 comments: