Sunday, September 20, 2009

f(x) Gives False Hope About Public Transportation?

20090916_fxpublic_main2
As reported earlier, it's finally f(x)'s turn at promoting the Public Transportation Campaign. Previous participants include other idol groups such as BEGs, FT Island, and KARA.

I mean it's great that idol groups are encouraging public transportation, but I have to warn you, it's a little deceiving. After seeing KARA promoting public transportation, I thought riding on a bus would be a kick ass idea. However, the moment I got on the bus, an dirty old man looked at me funny, and he had this creepy smile on his face. So I tried to look away, but the moment I looked back, he was already sitting next to me. I mistakenly looked away again, and when I looked back, he already had his hands half way down my pants. Bad times. I couldn't scream for help either because I scream like a girl, and everyone would probably laugh at me. So I just buckled up and took it like a man. Although I'm not sure how manly it is to get groped by an old geezer.

Yea, so just a heads up, don't be deceived that idols ride the bus. I mean if good looking girls like the girls of f(x) were riding the bus, then I'd totally be on that like white on rice. I'd ride the bus to school, to work, to the park, to lunch, to dinner, hell I'll even ride it to the toilet.

Finally, here's the video for their Public Transportation Campaign.



Besides deceiving us with hopes of riding with them, f(x) also performed La Cha Ta on Inkigayo. I still can't get over Luna's ridiculous pants, their stylist needs to change that.



Thanks SmoothyEco1st for the videos.
Source: allkpop

0 comments: