Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4minute for Sony Walkman!

20090914_4minutewalkmanpictures_572
With their comeback album "For Muzik", 4minute has gained a lot of attention and even scored an endorsement deal with Sony's Walkman.

Now I know what you're thinking: Sony Walkman? Cassette tapes from the 80's? Didn't they die off? And I thought the same thing... what, with the birth of iPod's, Walkmans have been long extinct in the U.S. but it's still fairly popular in Korea due to its low prices. They've also upgraded the Walkman a lot since the last time I've seen one. This is quite a smart marketing campaign; the pictures and videos makes me want to go get small Walkman for myself!

Check out this gallery of promotional photos and an intro video along with an interview! Also check out the 4Minute Forums.








cr: wintersunuds

Cr. allkpop

0 comments: