Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Fair Lady Extended Teaser w/ Eng Sub + OST Tracklist Released!

Lady Castle
It's in less than a week. My Fair Lady has released an extended version of their teaser! Check it out:

Drama trailer

credit: iBreatheLifeMusic

The OST tracklist has also been released as well:
Lady Castle
credit: yesasia

01. Hot Stuff - Davichi (다비치)
02. Helpless Love (사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요) - Yoon Sang Hyun (윤상현 )
03. Dash Girl - Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜 )
04. Take Care of My Heart (마음을 부탁해) - Jung Jae Wook (정재욱 )
05. Take Care of My Love (내 사랑을 부탁해) - Na Yoon Kwon (나윤권)
06. Lady
07. Secret Story
08. Lady, Please
09. Hot Stuff (Instrumental)
10. Helpless Love (Instrumental)
11. Dash Girl (Instrumental)
12. Take Care of My Heart (Instrumental)
13. Take Care of My Love (Instrumental)

The thought of Yoon Eun Hye rapping for the OST still makes me LOL. And looks like Jung Il Woo won't be participating in the OST afterall. But seeing his appearance in the extended teaser just made my anticipation to watch the drama go higher. Can't get enough of Jung Il Woo? Well here's some more of him for ya. More stills of him has been released. Hotter than ever, check it out:
Lady Castle
Lady Castle
Lady Castle
Photobucket

0 comments: