Thursday, August 27, 2009

M-Flo’s “Been So Long” preview featuring Jaejoong and Micky

20090827_mickyjae2
For Japanese group M-Flo's 10th Anniversary Tribute Album, they gathered together a group of popular artists to commemorate 10 years of good music!

Some of the artists on the album are Marie, Mison, Simizu Shota, Beni... ok, I'll get to the point--TVXQ's own Young-woong Jaejoong and Mickey Yoochun have a spot on the album singing a song called "Been So Long." I have to say even though I've only heard 49 seconds of the song, I already like it. Jaejoong's voice sounds absolutely heavenly and I'm sure Mickey's will sound just the same.

Artists on the album:

Aoyama Teruma – "Come Again"
BENI – "Love or Truth"
COMA-CHI – "Planet Shining"
Jaejoong and Yoochun from Tohoshinki – "Been So Long"
Marie – "Comeback to Me"
May J.& JONTE – "Miss You"
Misono – "Simple & Lovely"
Shimizu Shota – "Let Go"
YU-A – "The Love Bug"
Nisino – "Yours Only"


video credit: farahyuchun3

0 comments: