Sunday, August 2, 2009

KARA’s Inkigayo comeback

20090802_KARA_1.jpg
The new and improved Kpop girl group KARA made another spectacular comeback performance of their new song 'Mister' and their new single 'Wanna' on this week's SBS's Inkigayo.

KARA once again performed their booty shaking song 'Mister' before they sang their new single 'Wanna.' Check it out.



KARA also did a short interview before their performances and they showed off a couple of their dance moves from the choreography for their song 'Wanna.'



20090802_KARA_2.jpg
Maybe it's because my beer goggles have been kind of thick these days but, in my drunken opinion, Seung Yeon has actually been looking pretty damn good since KARA's comeback. In fact they all look good and I'm really feeling their new style (my tent is fully pitched and ready to be itched). KARA hasn't totally abandoned their cutesy image but they're moving farther away from it and I couldn't be happier. I've also noticed that a sizable number of people don't really like KARA's new single 'Wanna,' but I honestly think it's a good song. I also think KARA has made all the right choices for their comeback and I hope they get some recognition for it in the form of a few music awards.

Credit:allkpop

0 comments: