Monday, August 10, 2009

G-Dragon’s “Butterfly”

big bang
Big Bang's leader G-Dragon has always been a very innovative dresser, artist, and performer, so it should be no surprise how easily the man has driven fans over the edge waiting for his solo album! To tease fans further, he released another preview for a track titled "Butterfly" and I gotta say, it's hot. Very different and mellow compared to all the dance beats and auto-tuned voices. I'm a sucker for those acoustic guitars. And thus, the anticipation grows.

GD stated on his me2day that "I made this song thinking of nervousness for (or about) when I started the first love! Close your eyes and listen to this song thinking of your beloved person."

Does GD have a hit on his hands? We'll see when the album drops August 18, won't we?

0 comments: