Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kim Joon feels lonely

20090723_kimjoon_572
Before his live performance on KBS2TV Music Bank this evening, Kim Joon revealed his frustrations at doing solo promotions. He told reporters during the afternoon rehearsals, "It's very lonely doing solo promotions."

Kim Joon had been doing solo promotions recently with his song, Joon! Be Ok and had received a good response from fans. He added, "It's more tiring than when promoting with T-Max. I have to do everything by myself unlike the past where the workload is shared. I have a bigger burden."

credit: CodeMonmonSeason2

Kim Joon is fast cementing his position as an all-round entertainer. Besides going solo on music shows, Kim Joon is a permanent fixture on Invincible Baseball Team variety show while also doing a musical Youth March. He became an instant box-office draw as ticket sales for the musical went up by 30%, a near sellout, when he performed for the first night (he rotates with another guy). His musical ends on 25th October.

20090723_kimjoon_1

Kim Joon said, "You need a lot of preparation before you act in a musical but I didn't. So it might look like I am lacking in a lot of areas. But I am giving it my best shot for the musical. I am also very happy for the support that my fans are giving me."

With all the things that he's doing, he will probably not be the almost forgotten member of F4 ever again. Fans in Korea, Asia and the world will make sure of that.
20090723_kimjoon_2

0 comments: