Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yoon Eun Hye not worried about ratings for My Fair Lady & Yoon Eun Hye for Daniel Swarovski and Cartier jewelry

Yoon Eun Hye not worried about ratings for My Fair Lady

Lady Castle
Yoon Eun Hye had an interview recently to talk about her new comeback drama My Fair Lady, co-starring Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo.
With My Fair Lady less than a month away from broadcast, many are worried about Yoon Eun Hye carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders, as Yoon Sang Hyun has never led a drama before while Jung Il Woo is still relatively new and unproven (I beg to differ). But Eun Hye had confidence in her co-stars, "Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo are excellent actors and I was really happy when I heard I was going to be acting opposite them. There are still some inadequacies with my own acting but I will work hard with the other cast, and strive to produce an even better drama than my previous (Coffee Prince)."

Yoon Eun Hye was also asked about whether she has confidence that My Fair Lady will do well in the ratings department against SBS's Swallow the Sun and MBC's Soul. Eun Hye said, "I don't really pay attention to what the others are doing. As an actress, I will just give my very best to act out my own role in the drama. I hope that all 3 drama will achieve good results in the the ratings department."

Yoon Eun Hye for Daniel Swarovski and Cartier jewelry

20090721_yeh_572

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who will be back in August on the small screen with her comeback drama, My Fair Lady, attended the unveiling of Daniel Swarovski 20th anniversary 09 F/W collection at Seoul's Villa de Bailey this afternoon.

It was also revealed that Daniel Swarovski had a ring custom made for Yoon Eun Hye as a gift. Not only that, Eun Hye is the only Asian that he’s ever given that to. Previously, he had also made one for American singer, Rihanna as a gift. The ring was even named after Yoon Eun Hye herself is called the Swarovski Yoon Eun Hye Ring. It's a big deal because he had picked her out of all the actresses in Korea and also Asia.


20090721_yeh_5
20090721_yeh_1
20090721_yeh_2

Yoon Eun Hye was also chosen to model for Cartier’s All About Trinity jewelry line together with Son Ye Jin. Only 2 photos were released to the media while the rest will be featured in the August issue of Elle magazine.

20090721_yeh_3
420090721_yeh_4

0 comments: