Friday, July 17, 2009

Moon Chae Won joins My Fair Lady/ Lady Castle

Photobucket
It was revealed that actress Moon Chae Won would be joining the cast of KBS2TV My Fair Lady (formerly known as Lady Castle) and pitting her acting skills opposite Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo.

Her management agency revealed, "Moon Chae Won will be playing the second female lead in My Fair Lady as a bright, cheerful shoe designer, Yeo Yi Joo. She's a childhood friend of Seo Dong Chan (Yoon Sang Hyun) and have a close brother and sister relationship. As such, she worries much about Dong Chan's life which is like a rollercoaster."

Moon Chae Won expressed, "Shining Inheritance is ending soon and I will do my very best to show off the best of my Yoo Seung Mi character till the finish. I hope to also get support from everyone for my next drama project, My Fair Lady as well."

My Fair Lady will premiere over KBS2TV on 19th August.

0 comments: