Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yoon Eun Hye Goes Solo

20090721_yeh_572

Many Korean celebrities are building their own companies these days. Top stars like Choi Ji Woo, Lee Byung Hun, Rain, Bae Yong Joon, Song Seung Hun and more are declaring independence from their previous companies and flying solo.

Yoon Eun Hye is now joining these top-notch stars with her independent agency called The House Company which she opened with her long-time manager. She put in time and dedication into all aspects of the company, from interior design to business card design.

Yoon Eun Hye said, "It has been 10 years since I began this entertainment business. Now, I want to be able to choose my own work and take care of everything myself, therefore I chose to work with these wonderful people (to create the company)." She also added, "It is an independent company, but I am planning on training rookies as well."

Kudos to Yoon Eun Hye for breaking free from her previous company! However, I can already see fanboys trying to figure out how to start training under this hot actress.

Lady Castle
Good luck to Yoon Eun Hye and everyone else with independent labels!

0 comments: