Sunday, July 19, 2009

SNSD Captures Mutizen on SBS Inkigayo and does Dancing Queen

SNSD Captures Mutizen on SBS Inkigayo


snsd
Taeyeon´s victory wink

After my last award-winner entry caused a huge ruckus (I really do adore both groups and was just trying to offer a quick analysis of the much-hyped match-up before congratulating the winner. Unfortunately, my exhausted 4:40am writing style was sketchy enough to cause a huge fuss in the comments section. My sincerest apologies to fans of both groups), I figured I wouldn't mention the girl group battle at all this time, with the exception being this sentence.

Anywho, SNSD captured their second mutizen on SBS Inkigayo for hit single "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)".


The SM nonagon performed "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)" in brand spanking new camouflaged outfits:

If Korean soldiers are ever feeling weary during a particularly brutal training session, all the Korean government needs to do is display a video of this performance in I-Max, and morale will shoot up faster than you can say holymolytaeyeonfacepaint. It's also nice to see that Hyoyeon gets some creative freedom on her short dance break, since she's a legitimately awesome dancer.

Girls’ Generation does Dancing Queen

snsd

Not the most energetic rendition of ABBA's classic hit song "Dancing Queen," but the vocals were spot on as usual.

0 comments: